American Heritage MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Merit Badge Type
- Merit Badge Sashes
- Type A Square Tan MB 1911 - 1933
- Type B Wide Border Tan MB 1934 - 1935
- Type C Narrow Border Tan MB 1936 - 1946
- Type D Fine Twill Tan MB 1942 - 1946
- Type E Khaki Crimped MB 1947 - 1960
- Type F Rolled Edge Twill MB 1961 - 1968
- Type G Fully Emb. Cloth Back MB 1961 - 1971
- Type H Fully Emb. Blue Plastic Back MB 1972 - 1975
- Type H Fully Emb. Plastic Back MB 1971 - 2002
- Type I Computer Design MB 1993 - 1995
- Type J Fully Emb. Scout Stuff Plastic Back MB 2002 - 2010
- Type K Fully Emb MB BSA 2010 Plastic Back 2010 - 2012
- Type L Fully Emb. Since 1910 Back 2013 -
I didn't know there was a merit badge for that.
Merit badges are as old as the Scouting program. Originally there were fourteen merit badges. By the 1920s they were several dozen and the number needed to earn the Eagle rank was twenty-one. That number holds today. The badges started out being embroidered on square tan cloth and have changed in today's badges which are round rolled edge fully embroidered badges with plastic backing. This one of the most extensive and exciting collecting areas of Scouting. Our recommendation is to start with the style you would have earned as a youth and then expand out from there. The collection guide from Fred Duersch is invaluable in this collecting area. Get started today at Boy Scout Store.
Bird Study MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Cycling MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Environmental Science MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Model Design & Building MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Plumbing MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Skating MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.
Whitewater MB Since 1910 Back. Mint condition.